Workplace burn out is a huge problem for employees, businesses, and organizations. Symptoms include absenteeism, lack of motivation to work, anxiety and frustration at work, etc. I have personally experienced it and definitely don’t want anyone to go through this issue. Here are some tips:
1.Take some time to stretch, practice few deep breaths and a quick walk in between work.
2. Make sure you have lunch breaks and not eating at your desk!
3. If things are going wrong – Stop. Reassess the situation instead of keep working to frustration.
4. Do digital detox: Restrict taking work gadgets to home.
5. Make sure you use ergonomically correct equipment. Makes a huge difference to your posture.
6. All work and no life will make you feel awful inside. Balance is the key!
If you or your employees are facing burnout symptoms and don’t know what to do, reach out to me for an obligation free consultation. I would be more than happy to assist you.
Email: [email protected]